Monday, August 20, 2012

One Week Membership Contest!

Hey guys, today I am holding my first membership contest! I got a one week membership card that I recieved from an order by Club Penguin. So, I decided to share it with you guys! All you need to do is write you Club Penguin name, a number between 0-55, and your email in the comments. For example:

1aredrocka1
12
wilmazp@hotmail.com

Numbers will be picked randomly, so be a good sport. I will pick 5 penguins for the semi-finals. Then, I will pick 3 penguins for the finals and the one lucky winner will win the one week membership! I will email you the code from this email address: wilmazp@hotmail.com. So far, there are two rule:

1. No re-doing your numbers. If you re-do it you will not be eligable to join. You can only change your information if there is a mistake. Make sure to make your final choice, no numbers will be changed.

2. Do not do the same numbers as other penguins. The same consequences will occur.

The dates for the competitions are:

1. Winners for SEMI-FINALS - Friday, August 24 at 8:35 P.M. (PST)
2. Winners for the FINALS - Sunday, August 26 at 5:55 P.M. (PST)
3. THE FINALS - Wednesday, August 29 at 5:35 P.M. (PST)

Be sure to enter by Friday, August 24 at 12:35 A.M. (PST) If you have any concerns, tell me in the comments and more rules will be added when I think of some more. Good luck to you all!

1 comment: