Saturday, December 17, 2011

2012 Club Penguin Parties

There have been conformed Club Penguin parties for 2012! Here are the name of the parties:

Puffle Party 2012
St. Patrick's Day Party 2012
April Fool's Party 2012
Earth Day 2012
Medival Party 2012
Music Jam 2012
Island Adventure Party 2012
The Fair 2012
7th Anniversary Party
Halloween Party 2012
Holiday Party 2012


There are beliefs that Card Jitsu Snow might come in November,December, or late winter and that there will be an Underwater Party or the Sub-Marine Party might return. There are no beliefs yet for August.

5 comments:

  1. It is fine to borrow things from my blog and give me credit but another penguin stole my funny pictures. Then he stole the youtube background picture and REPLACED my watermark with his! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad to hear. I wish I can do the same as you, so people do not steal anything, even though I do not how do most things for my blog, but I do not know how, this is my first time doing a blog. Sorry about your funny pictures getting stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok to take a photo on Club Penguin just press a button which says "Prt Sc" it is at the very top of your keyboard to the right. Then go on paint and paste you will have a picture! Then crop the bit you want and it works! :) -Echo006

    ReplyDelete