Monday, January 16, 2012

Meeting Happy77 on Abominable!

This was the day of my life! I finally met Happy77! Sadly, I could not add her due to a full buddy list! At least I got to spend time with her! We played hockey, went to her igloo, had snowball fights, and talked about all the items, parties, and videos on Club Penguin. I first met when there was a protest in the Town. People wanted old Club Penguin back. This is my opinion: I like new Club Penguin and old, sometimes, gets boring. Then, I saw her! I was the very first one to notice. She asked, "What is going on here?" Then, I said, "They want old CP!" That is how it all began. I hope you find Happy77 also. Good luck! I'll post videos or pictures, until I find some. Be Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had lots of joy and fun! :)

    From Your Friend
    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete