Friday, January 20, 2012

Underwater Expedition Upcoming Construction! (SPOILER ALERT!)

This post will contain spoilers! Please look away if you do not wish to see a surprise! (SPOILER ALERT!)

There is construction at the Beach for the Underwater Expedition and this is how the construction looks like now:

File:UnderwaterExpeditionConstructionBeach.PNG

That is not all! There will be more boxes and more flooding! Here is what it will look like from January 21 until January 23:

File:UnderwaterExpeditionConstructionBeach2.PNG

The final part of the construction is from January 25 until January 26. Check it out:

File:UnderwaterExpeditionConstructionBeach3.PNG

You can see this by changing the date on the calendar. It is a glitch just like at the Holiday Party 2011 where you can change the date to get all of the items from the advent calender and see more coins in the Lighthouse. I can not wait for the Underwater Expedition. Take a DEEP breath and DIVE IN! Grab your penguin buddies, swimsuits, and scuba gear for a brand new expedition. Be sure to meet Rookie from January 26 until January 31!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I clicked the wrong button and I removed you from my friend list! Sorry! Please accept my requests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK. What were you meant to press? I did add you again by the way

    ReplyDelete