Monday, January 16, 2012

What's The Word?

Hello, starting on January 26, I will begin a word hunt. A new word hunt will be posted each month! I will give a hint, it will have to do with the Underwater Expedition. This is just for fun! This is how it will go: I will go to a label, pick one of the posts, and place a letter. I will also give hints where it is. Here is an example:

First letter: Check the label 2012 and go to the first post.
Second letter: Go to the label Parties and go to the latest post.

The letters might be scrambled or in order. The first letter will start out easy, but the last letter will be hard, so it will go from easy to hard. Once you are done, you write the word in the comments. Does that sound fun? It does to me. If you have any questions, ask in the comments. The first three to find the word will win! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment