Friday, February 24, 2012

Confirmations by Polo Field

Hey guys, while I was on the quest, I saw my special buddy, Polo Field! I asked him questions and I got some answers. He confirms that Puffle Handler will be a mascot with a new outfit. Her name will stay the same also. About the new Puffle, he said it won't be out in a while. He also said he can not talk about Card-Jitsu Shadow and the Operation: Blackout. He also mentioned that the Server Hopping will come this year and new things are coming next week and this year. If you have any questions about what he said, ask in the comments and I will tell you about them and put them on the post!

2 comments:

  1. Can I use this stuff in my blog? What exactly are we going to see in the next Puffle Party? Did he mention anything about other parties? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I only remembered he said that Puffle Handler will be the new mascot next month and her name will stay the same, but she will have a different outfit! The new Puffle won't come out in a while also. I wonder if it comes out this year some other time! He also said he wanted to do new parties, like this one! He also said there will be new dimensions also in the April Fools' Party! Card-Jitsu Snow is coming out this year for more time to make! The July and November parties were not planned yet, so that does not mean there will be no parties. Also, he said the Sports Shop Rebuild is a rumor, but it was confirmed in a magazine. New things are coming up this week, so get ready!

    ReplyDelete