Friday, March 9, 2012

Party for Puffles!

Hey guys, in honor for our Puffles, I am going to host a party on Club Penguin! Here is the information:

Server: Mittens
Room: Pet Shop (We will be moving)
Time: 3:30 P.S.T. (If I am late, time will be moved to 5:55 P.S.T.)
Date: March 11, 2012 (At 2:00 A.M., Daylight Saving Time begins. Be sure to set your clock to 1 more hour.)
Theme: Puffles!

Be sure to bring a Puffle with you. If you don't have a Puffle, you can adopt one at the Pet Shop for 800 coins! See you there! If you have any concerns, tell me in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks 1aredrocka.Should we even put on our puffle outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm no offense but there's a typo. It says a Puffle costs 200 coins but they cost 800 coins. Hope that didnt hurt your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Woddylan: Oh, I thought it was 200 coins. I will fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pingywin8: No. If you want to, that is fine. Although, I would recommend you do.

    ReplyDelete