Monday, March 19, 2012

Where Are My Puffles?

Hey guys, sorry I have not posted in a while. The problem is that when the Puffle Party began, I took my Puffles to the party and they were so excited that they ran all over the island Club Penguin. Now, I am mixed up with GIANT Puffles, talking Puffles (which are actually penguins), Puffles walking with their penguins, Puffles in the Gift Shop, Puffles partying and playing around, etc., and my Puffles! I wonder if PH could help me? I should try using Puffle Roundup! If you see any of my Puffles, be sure to contact 1-800-PUF-FLES.

Here are their names and colors:

Arrgh - Red
Yarr - Red
Donald - Blue
Jerry - Blue
Barry - Green
Henry - Green
Jane - Yellow
Julia - Yellow
Darryn - Black
Jake - Black
Carol - White
Holly - White
Cory - Orange
Jimmy - Orange
Brownie - Brown
Albert - Brown
Karen - Purple
Sally - Purple
Samantha - Pink
Victoria - Pink

Please help me find them, I might lose them FOREVER! Try checking their Puffle Party domains, Puffle Play Zone, Ski Lodge, Night Club Rooftop, the Puffle Show, the Puffle Feeding area, my igloo, the Mine Shack, and the Pet Shop. Contact 1-800-PUF-FLES if you have found them. I live at 101 Puffle Avenue. They might even be all over the blog!

2 comments:

  1. You can't find them because I have captured them all! They are now in my igloo, you will never get in! MWHA HA HA HA! :) Lol, this is just a joke right, but play along with the story ;)

    ReplyDelete