Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Featured Igloos - April 4


Greetings Igloo Decorators! 

Thanks to every single one of you that entered the crazy Igloo Contest. We've seen soooo many creative, fabulous igloos out there. It's been really difficult to choose which ones will win the contest! 

The winners of the Igloo Contest will be published in the Club Penguin Times, and I'll post some of the runner-ups here on the blog. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, check out some of the amazing igloos you nominated:

Buster Shot said: "Dear club penguin peeps, I wanted u to see my friend's Keilynqg's igloo. IT'S SOOOO COOL HE SHOULD THROW A PUFFLE PARTY THERE!!!!"

Keilynqg_2.jpg

Qwerzxad2 said: "Hey, my friend Whiy1's igloo has cool snack bars. It is totally wicked :D"

Whiy1_2.jpg

Saraapril said: "I LOVE my Friend Yoangelyo's igloo :) It is so well decorated with lots of FUN for the Puffles and a Beautiful garden filled with vegetables, a little pond and FLOWERS :)"

Yoangelyo_2.jpg

Waddle On, everyone! :)

-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment