Friday, June 15, 2012

Marvel Super Hero Takeover Begins (Special Post!)

Hey guys, not only is this a new post on Club Penguin and on my blog, it is a special one. Today, Polo Field came on and he said he was taking pictures for the blog, so I helped and this is what happened...Can you also spot me in the pictures? Hint: I am dressed up as THE INCREDIBLE HULK with a yellow circle:



Hello Penguins! 

The Marvel Super Hero Takeover is on now! We've already seen tons of you taking part in the action. Here are a few screenshots:
blog_120615a.jpg
I am standing next to Polo Field
blog_120615b.jpg
I am saying "TAKES BAG"
blog_120615c.jpg
I am next to the penguin saying "I'll be your best friend"



As always, we want to hear what you think of this event. Should we bring it back next year? Let us know by leaving a comment below!

Until then... Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team






By Billybob on June 15 2012 12:09

No comments:

Post a Comment