Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fruit Party Coming August 22?

Hey guys, today I found out that Club Penguin is having another advertising party, but this time about fruit?

Innocent: links up with Disney's Club Penguin for marketing campaign

Club Penguin and innocent join for healthy eating promotion

Looks like Rockhopper and Yarr will be joining us for this fruity celebration! Go to these links to find out more about it:

http://www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/news/1140257/Innocent-partners-Disney-talk-kids-fruit/
http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/07/10/club-penguin-and-innocent-join-healthy-eating-promotion

Anyways, on my opinion about this party from a scale from 1-10 would be a 4! A party about fruit does not sound that fun. I know its about eating healthy but I am pretty sure we all should eat healthy and that we eat healthy 5 times a day I guess. So please Club Penguin, do not ruin our fun in Club Penguin! I liked the MARVEL Super Hero Takeover and I will enjoy the new "Music Jam," but this? Maybe, I might change my mind if the party seems much more fun then I thought it would be...What are your opinions on this?

4 comments:

  1. Hey 1aredrocka1 its me Lewis323.

    You know me as ur friend right?
    Im checking out ur blog and its awesome.

    Besides you might want to hear this if you see me online then that means im on a safe chat server i have only safe chat now.

    Waddle On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 1aredrocka1 my opinion by a 1-10 scale it would be a 2.

    Ik that club penguin is planning on a fruit party but its not a type of party that i like when ever the fruit party is going on, I wont be on as much cause im playing another game

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1aredrocka1 my last comment was me Lewis323

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to see you sometime in Club Penguin! :)

    ReplyDelete