Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blog Closing and Membership Contest Winner!

Hey guys, so I had a membership contest where one penguin could win a one week membership! The winner is: Pingywin8! You shall recieve your code on Sunday! Also, I am sad to say this but, I would have to stop blogging for a while due to middle school events. I am sorry you guys, I hope you enjoy the Adventure Party! I will be back soon in a few months or weeks. I may also blog a few times. I decided to have a "Goodbye Party!" Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012
Server: Mukluk
Time: 5:55 PM (PST)
Room: Captain's Quarters (Inside The Migrator)

Hope to see you guys there!

3 comments:

  1. :( I am sad that you are quiting blogging 1aredrocka1.I and my friends are big fans of you.Hope you return soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's sad. I will blog a few times, but not that much. I probably won't return until December because that is when I have a break. This was a huge risk I had to take because of middle school. It gets tougher than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also sent your membership code!

    ReplyDelete