Sunday, March 4, 2012

1aredrocka1 ACCUSED?

Hey guys, on Ethan80561's post, she said she will be quitting because of people stealing from her blog. She accused me of stealing things from her blog and that makes me feel upset, angry, and closing my blog down. My blog is also not even popular too. I have not received comments in a while or get a lot of hits. I wish I did not have to post this, but I want to share how I feel about it. I really wish this would not be my last post. I will think about it soon, but for now I will not blog for a while. Thanks to everybody who inspired me to become a blogger!

Goodbye,
               1aredrocka1
               A.K.A.
               MEAN person :(

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, you guys! Keep up the support, I think you are almost there to prevent me to stop blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Woodylan, make sure you create a post about this. 1aredocka1 shall not be a quitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy people care about me and my blog! Keep trying! 2/10 people care! Make sure you get 10 people to care and I might change my mind!

    ReplyDelete