Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trivia Questions NOT Answered?

Hey guys, remember when I started the trivia game? Well, I have checked the comments if they are awaiting to be posted, and I did not get any comments. I am starting to think either nobody likes my trivia or they just do not bother commenting. I am giving 1 more week to answer (March 10) A new trivia and winners will be announced on March 11. Remember this is just for fun. The winners will be chosen by the first 3 people who answer. Here are the questions:


1. What is the treasure of the Christmas edition of Treasure Hunt?
2. How was the Coffee Shop decorated during the April Fools' Party 2008?
3. What kind of people go on Sleet?
4. What was the Card-Jitsu Party supposed to be?
5. What does Cadence like to call herself?
6. When did Lolz make her first appearance in the game?
7. How many games that allows 4 penguins to play?
8. What is latest Club Penguin language?
9. What is the bonus treasure in Treasure Hunt?
10. How many total stamps are there now?
11. How can penguins change the weather?
12. When did the first Puffle Party begin?

If you have any concerns, tell me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. It is because they are far too hard! I only know the answers to two of the questions, can you make it a bit easier and another thing is, trivias need to have a prize, like a coin code or card-jitsu code otherwise nobody wants to enter =) Those are just my tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am the worst blogger ever...

    ReplyDelete